Rolled Strap Tie
GH WIND BRACING STRIP TYPE Z WITH WIND BRACING APPROVAL
• With building control approval
• Metre marking from 1 — 50 metres*
• Installation without measuring tape
• Work facilitated by low weight
• 25 % less weight (freight cost savings)
• Easy unrolling and tensioning
• Suitable for existing unwinders and tensioning systems.
The wind bracing strip can be attached directly on the top or underside of the rafters. The small thickness prevents obstruction for the fixing of the roof battens, gypsum boards, sheathing, etc. At least 2 GH connector nails 4.0/40 are required at each crossing point with the timber structure. If one wind bracing strip is not sufficient structurally, 2 or more wind bracing strips can be arranged next to each other.
Please ensure that cutproof work gloves are worn when installing the wind bracing strips.
|Are you a customer or a new customer? (Specialist trade)|
|For more information about our products, orders, invoices and promotions, log in to our new shop system (account above).|
|Material:||S 355 JR|