Angle Connector TOP 80/120
GH TOP 80 / TOP 120 Connectors
Advantages TOP 80:
• No disrupting middle gusset during installation.
• Full nailing is always possible.
• High degree of stability due to special beads, positioned so as not to get in the way.
TOP 80 can alternatively be used for the angles 65/90S (size 90 angles)!
• Short leg on the continuous timber passing through
• From timber width 80 mm
• On timber-timber; timber/panel materials
Advantages TOP 120:
• Reduced nailing pattern
• No fi xing in the edge zone
• For timber-to-concrete connections, see also Top 80 / Top 120 Vario
Fastener: GH connector nails Ø 4.0 mm or GH screw Ø 5.0 mm.
|Are you a customer or a new customer? (Specialist trade)|
|For more information about our products, orders, invoices and promotions, log in to our new shop system (account above).|
|Netto Gewicht Kg:||10,6|
|Nebenträger Ø 5:||15|
|Material:||S 250 GD +Z 275|